Saturday, November 13

random things about myself..

  • i don't like my body, i am very slim and find it difficult to put on weight
  • i have a harsh jaw line
  • i have green/brown/yellow eyes
  • i have two niece's & they're beautiful
  • i have very long light brown hair, it comes just past my bra at the back
  • i live in Wales in the UK, i like it here apart from the weather sometimes lol
  • i get bored of things easily, eg, phones, clothes, colours etc
  • the people that mean most to me are my family & my boyfriend
  • i'm a very lazy person, i prefer to sit around in my pjs all day than go out and do something adventurous
  • i have 2 tattoo's and 4 piercings
  • i like to help people and be there for them
  • i hate unanswered questions
  • my favourite season is summer
  • i love having loads of money :)
leave a comment with your random things about yourself :)
i would love to read them! x

No comments:

Post a Comment